The DeYoung House

The DeYoung House

About

This Dutch Colonial home was built in 1931 on Woodinville's main street for John and Ellen DeYoung and their six children. The family came to Woodinville from Kent in 1925, and DeYoung established Wood-inville Mercantile on Front Street. The 10-room house originated from a design Ellen DeYoung found in a home magazine. Moved in 1973 to NE 171st Street, the building now houses the Woodinville Herit-age Museum.